Cotstyle collects only the information shared by you while shopping online at cotstyle.com.
We use this information to make your shopping experience smooth and as pleasant as possible. We also need this information to process your order and inform you of any delays or problems in your shipment, and to occasionally send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name: So we know what to call you if and when we contact you.
- Email address: To email, your order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc. You can unsubscribe to our emails at any time. Please allow 3-5 days for your request to be updated across our systems.
- Delivery address: So we know where to send you any goods.
- Telephone number: To contact you to discuss your order. We'll only call if we have a delivery problem, or to communicate to you about your order.
- Payment Card details: We only ask for these when you place your order, and we do not store any of your card details on our server. All orders are processed by and held securely by CCAvenue.
Our sites are all secured using the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected by the highest standards. We protect your debit/credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology - this means you cannot accidentally place an order through an unsecured connection.
Cotstyle never shares your details with third parties for marketing purposes unless you specifically agree to it. We may share some of your data with others only under one circumstance:
- With agents (including credit card reference agencies, credit card clearing agency - CCAvenue, fraud prevention and detection agencies, delivery companies, data processing analysts) that we use to process the orders, you place with us. In such instances, we provide them with only the data they need to perform their activity.
How Secure are Cookies?
There is a lot of concern about privacy and security on the internet. Cookies do not in themselves present a threat to privacy since they can only be used to store information that the user has volunteered or that the web server already has. While it is even possible that this information could be made available to specific third-party sites, this is not a bad thing than storing details in a central database.
For more information about the cookies, please Check Here.
When you visit our sites, cookies are either stored directly by us, or by our business partners. Here is a description of the different kind of cookies we use:
Cotstyle will send you catalogues, special offers, and promotions by post or email from time to time. You can unsubscribe to our emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send. By doing so, you will also stop receiving notifications regarding special offers or discounts.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website to be stored on the user’s computer by the system’s web browser while the user is browsing in the through the website. Cookies were designed as a reliable mechanism for all the websites to remember useful information (such as the number of products added to the cart in an online store) or to record the user's activity (including the number of clicks, login count, or past browsing data).
Third Party Cookies
These cookies help us in determining how our new features are performing and also to make small changes to improve site delivery. These cookies test new features and can also be used to ensure that a user receives consistent experience on the site ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it is important for us to understand statistics of how many visitors are visiting a different set of pages and actually making a purchase as such this is the type of data that these cookies track. This is important to a user because by using these cookies we can make exact business predictions that help us to monitor our ads and products cost to ensure the best possible price for the product.
In some cases, we may use custom content based on the detail you provide us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking your social media account while logging in. These cookies simply allow us to provide you with the content that we feel may be of interest to you. We also use social media plug-ins on this website that allow you to connect with your social media network in different ways. For these to work the social media sites may set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their own site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect information about your visits to Cotstyle.com website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use data of your visits to this site or other sites to target ads for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Eco-friendly & Energy-efficient Operations
GTN Industries Group is committed to environmentally friendly operations along its value chain of products. Extensive green belts are developed at all its locations apart from deploying modern pollution control equipment wherever necessary.
The Company has deployed the latest equipment and systems to ensure Efficient Energy Management across its operations and is duly ISO 50001:2011 certified.
GTN (Spinning) Grey Yarn division is committed to:
- Compliance with applicable environmental, legal & other requirements
- Prevention of pollution and protection of environment by:
- Conservation of natural resources i.e. Water, Energy & Oil
- Management of waste such as used oil, cotton dust sludge and a filter containing oil
- Sound management practices
- Developing Greenery
- Continual improvement in our environmental performance by setting and reviewing objectives & targets